POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV 3.5 help files : POV 3.5 help files Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:03:19 EDT (-0400)
  POV 3.5 help files
From: Brendan Hurley
Date: 3 Aug 2002 15:51:26
Message: <3D4C3646.95C6F618@saber.net>
Howdy, folks,
Just installed 3.5, tried to access the Help files for Scenes...no
response from my machine.   The ReadMe says that I need HTMLHelp
program and IE 4+.  I installed IE, but I can't seem to find HTMLHelp
at MS site.  Where can I get this?  I really need to read the new
manual to learn the new stuff in 3.5.

Thanks in advance.
(and, if this has been answered recently, I'm sorry to ask again, I
have not visited the newsgroups in many weeks...)

Blessings,
          Brendan

--
Michael Brendan Hurley           ShadowDancerEnterprizes, LTD.
POV Site: http://www.geocities.com/mbrendanh/indxx01.html